The updated SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance Implementation requires you to take the new exam C_S4CFI_2202 in place of the previous version exam C_S4CFI_2011
SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Implementation
Exam: 80 Questions
Cut Score: 57%
Duration: 180 mins
The “SAP Certified Application Associate SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Implementation” certification exam for the essential’s edition validates that the candidate possesses SAP Activate onboarding fundamentals and core knowledge in the Finance line of the business area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public), essentials edition implementation project team with a focus on Finance in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry-level qualification. Please note that this 2102 version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program.
Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you start your stay current process. You will be required to take the quarterly Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) releases via the SAP Learning Hub starting with the 2105 release to maintain your SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) business consultant certification status and badge. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) subscription.
To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please note that with passing this sap exam you will be asked to keep your certification current with every new product release.
Once you pass the exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be required.”
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Accounting and Financial Close
- Perform necessary tasks related to Accounting and Financial Close Scope Items such as J58, 1GA, 1GI, Asset Accounting scope items such as J62, 1GB, BFH, 1GB, amongst others.
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Treasury Management
- Perform necessary tasks related to Treasury and Risk Management scope items such as but not limited to 1WV, 1X7, 1X1, 1X9, 1MN, 1S4, amongst others.
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Cost Management & Profitability Analysis
8% – 12%
- Perform necessary tasks related to Cost Management & Profitability Analysis scope items such as but not limited to Overhead Cost Accounting (J54) and Profitability and Cost Analysis (J55), amongst others.
SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices
8% – 12%
- Describe the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology, best practices and Content Lifecycle Management for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition.
Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Financial Operations
8% – 12%
- Perform necessary tasks related to Financial Operations scope items such as and not limited to Accounts Payable Scope Item (J60), Accounts Receivable Scope Items (J59, BD6, 1QM), amongst others.
Configuration and Reporting
8% – 12%
- Identify the implementation phases and scope and perform key Guided Configuration; describe Expert Configuration; explain SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service; perform core user management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and identify Key Solution configuration settings for integration.
- Identify Self-Service Configuration UIs for data migration, prepare data migration, perform data migration, and describe best practices for managing data migration between release lifecycles.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Overview
- Describe the solution scope of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition, in general, the Finance solutions and innovations.
Business Process Testing
- Describe the concepts of Business Process Testing and prepare and execute a Business Process Test Plan.
Integration and Extensibility
- Describe the concepts of extensibility and integration and their implementations.
Preparing For The Exam
For the preparation of the updated SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Implementation you need to take the new Exam C_S4CFI_2202 Exam Dumps. As with the older exam C_S4CFI_2011, you can get the accurate and updated study material for the C_S4CFI_2202 exam from Cramtick.com. The full training bundle for the C_S4CFI_2202 exam by Cramtick.com comprises PDF Study Guides and Testing Engine. The training material provided by Cramtick.com is backed by a money-back guarantee for sure success. The professionally compiled braindumps by Cramtick.com are very popular among the candidates taking SAP certification exams. The practice questions and answers by Cramtick.com is based on the real exam contents. Reliable training with coordinated personal effort can lead you to well-deserved success in the C_S4CFI_2202 exam to earn you the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Implementation.
The growth in the sizes of the businesses has made it impossible to manage the business through conventional tools. To maximize the productivity of a business and seamless coordination between different business departments, organizations need modern tools. Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP is the solution platform that ensures effective resource management and coordination between various elements of the business body. ERP is required by almost every organization to deliver the best regardless of its size. There is a large number of ERP related jobs in the market. SAP is the world’s largest ERP solution provider with a comprehensive enterprise software portfolio. SAP certifications are considered to be one of the best ERP credentials in the industry. To get the updated SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance Implementation, you need to pass the latest exam C_S4CFI_2202. It is a great certification for beginners in the SAP platform.